Friday, April 9, 2010

My New Blog.

Breaking News! I have made a new blog. Hopefully I can keep up the posting on both blogs. I just thought I needed a change since I epically failed on my post per day commitment. The link to my new Blog is here. Or you can copy and paste this URL.. www.teagansschooldayz.blogspot.com

The reason I made the new blog is, as I said.. I needed a change. And, I didn't like mixing the 'My Day' posts in with all of my other posts. It was kind of random.. but if you guys don't like the other blog I don't think I will commit to it as much as this one. Anyways, I've got 15 minutes left in Info Tech so I'd better get going. Also, if you haven't noticed yet. I have slightly edited the bottom of this blog. You know where all of the widgets etcetera, etcetera are. Yeah, I added a couple things.

Me and Edmond have yet to fix the no pictures on my posts problem, but Lunch is next block so I will get it fixed then. And I will update a couple of my posts, like the Easter one. So I can add the pictures of the vehicles.

I hope you don't find the new blog too boring.. I hope it was a turn for the best, rather than the worst! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment