Friday, April 16, 2010

Grr.. And Edmond.

 This is a very angry post, hence the italics. I thought it made it look more angry. I'm very angry because blogger does not have an un-delete post option. I'm super angry because I'm so stupid. I deleted all my posts from the draft box because I thought that it was getting too full. It had 60 posts in it. They're now all gone, because of my stupidness. :( Anyways, I decided I'm going to start all over. This post is supposed to be the 'starter' posts that people always do like 'Welcome to my Blog' and so on. I just thought that I should do this first. And I'm going to let you know about another blog below. 


 Edmond is a friend of mine who has an amazing blog, better than mine. Obviously, as I now have one post. And he is an awesome writer. His posts are always interesting, and even if they're about a subject you don't know about, it's really hard to stop reading. Addicting almost. I hope that you check out his blog. And I hope that you enjoy reading it at that. Here is the link -------> www.edmondscenter.blogspot.com. He wrote about some of my posts in his posts, but they're all gone now, according to blogger they 'don't exist'! I need to post a lot tonight, so I don't feel so ashamed of this empty blog. Anyways, check out his blog, and enjoy it too! He has new posts everyday. So you're never bored! 

No comments:

Post a Comment