Friday, April 9, 2010

I have failed yet again.

I have failed because, as you may know. From my most previous post.. I made a new blog. It was strictly about school days. But, it's not really a hit. I think it was a bad idea. I'm going to delete it.. there was only one post on it. But that is because I made the blog today in Info Tech. I liked the blog-ish.. But if I can't keep to my post per day commitment on one blog, then how am I supposed to keep it up with TWO BLOGS! 

 So, if you want to check out the post before I permanently delete it from the world wide web. I also wanted to let you know that my sister Nyah is making a youtube channel. Well, it's made. They're upstairs editing it, and putting videos on it right now.I don't know the URL at the moment. But I'll make a post about it as soon as they get it up and running. 


 I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Edmond fixed my posting thing. It was one click.. that's all it took him. I had it set to 'Edit HTML.' When it should have been set to 'Compose.' So keep looking forward to a lot of picture posts this weekend. I don't have much to do this weekend. So I'll post a lot. I'm also going to do an 'Around Fort George' post. It will be all really pretty pictures of the area in which I live in. I'll bike around and get some good shots. But I need to pick a good day.. so it might not be this weekend. I haven't listened to the weather lately. The only channels I have on my t.v. in my room are U.S. channels. So I only know what the weather and traffic is like there. By Forks and stuff. I normally watch that one channel that is like Kiro 7 or something.

 Anyways, I'm going to add those pictures of the Rhinos and stuff. I would also like to share this picture of the keyboard I am typing on right now. It's awesome! 

  Isn't it awesome! My sister's boyfriend owns it! I'm typing on it right now, his name is Glenn. And he is awesome! He's so funny! And has awesome games and the best technology! He also has awesome DJ equiptment! :) 

 I better get editing now, and make some new posts. This post was off topic but I pretty much just wanted to point out how much I have failed. :( !

No comments:

Post a Comment