Friday, April 23, 2010

Latest Digestions!

 Technically these things haven't yet.. let's just say 'finished' cycling through the whole digestion system quite yet. This post is going to be about all of the things that I have eaten in the past 24 hours. Starting with breakfast. 


 For breakfast I had a couple things. First of all, I ate an English Muffin. They are sort of like smaller bagels and are very tasty I eat them with all kinds of spreads. But normally, I just spread butter and let it melt. Below is a picture of an English muffin, if you've never eaten one before. 





Below are the breakfast drinks that I had. I drink one when I don't really have a lot of time. You just fill a glass three quarters full, and dump the chocolate powder in. Then you stir it until the chocolate is all mixed in. It's yummy, healthy, quick, and easy to make. It's my type of thing! :) 
  Once I got to school I did my stuff, at break I didn't eat anything. Which is surprising. Especially for me! If you know me, you know I eat a lot. At lunch, I ate my Rice Krispies square. 


This is pretty much the kind of Rice Krispie Treat I had. Simple, and easy to just grab and throw in my backpack.  

For lunch I also had a danactive. I have one of these usually twice or three times a week, they're tasty, and they're supposed to be healthy for you or something like that. I had a blueberry one! I drank it on the way to Subway. 

              

                     

 This is a subway sandwich. I don't get this much stuff on my sandwiches I eat them really plain just the basics and no mayo, mustards, stuff like that. Cheese, Ham, Lettuce, and Cucumbers.. that's all I get. 

 When I got home I ate a honey and peanut butter sandwich, toasted. Just normal bread. (White bread) After that I ate a bowl of honeycombs. 

 This is the honeycombs. They're really good also! 


After I finished the HoneyCombs. I ate a bowl of Nesquik. My FAVORITE. At my dads house, I eat 4 bowls minimum for breakfast. It makes me sick sometimes.. when I eat too much. But it's soo yummy! 

 Well, that's it for this random and weird post. I hope you enjoyed! BYEE! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment