Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mall Haul!

 Hello, I was at the mall today after school. And, I purchased a couple things. First I got two CD's Justin Bieber's 'My World' and Justin Bieber's other CD 'My World 2.0' I haven't listened to them yet.. but I have opened them, and I didn't find the golden ticket. Unfortunately... Anyways, then next thing that I got was a new cell phone case. I recently got a new cell phone, and it came with a black case.. that I despised. I was absent-mindedly chewing on it one day, when it snapped in half.. it's no longer usable. So, I decided it was time for a new case. I originally wanted the pink one, that a lot of Blackberry girls have! But they didn't have one. So, it was between dark purple and lime green. I chose dark purple. I'm going to show you a picture of it. I'm not sure if it fits my phone right.. but the lady said it did. I'm really liking it though! :) Anyways, below are some pictures of the things I got at the mall. 


 One of my new CD's, can't wait to listen to it!! Going to save it for when I'm doing homework!


 My other CD! YAAAY! :) Unfortunately, no golden ticket was inside of this CD! LOL, I'll try again.. but I don't want a million of his CD's LOL! Maybe, I'll see.. buy it as a gift for someone, and check for the ticket before I give it to them, that would be mean.

 Last.... and least!! :) My new cell phone case on my cell phone, and off. 

 This is a picture of the case on my cell phone.. nice? I don't think it fits right, do you? 


 The back of my phone, with the case on. The stickers are on the phone not the case. My friend's teacher got them from the Oprah Winfrey show, and gave them to me, how special am I? I need to take them off soon though, maybe put them in my forever box..


 Without my phone in it. 


 The back of it, it has a pretty cool pattern on it, I like it. It's not AS visible in reality. The picture really brings it out. 


 Did you like this post? Maybe not.. but it's alright! I'm going to be doing maybe one more post for tonight. Only a few more posts until my 100th post! YAY! :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment