Friday, May 7, 2010

Luxury Homes in Cancun.

 You might think I'm exaggerating because of some 'stupid' dream that I have of moving to Cancun. But I just wanted to do a quick post, including some images of houses in Cancun. They're big! They're beautiful! They've got ocean views! Explain to me why they're 4 times cheaper than a house of this quality would be in CANADA!


 This first home is very nice, it isn't very different from most of the houses in Cancun, it's kind of natural. I do like houses with more uniqueness, but come one! Don't you think this house is gorgeous. This is the view from the front of the house, I would add flowers, and plants. I would definitely decorate it some more.. but I'm just sayin' !


 This house was built in 2008, it has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. It can sleep up to 12 people. It's 2 stories high, and has 2 parking spaces. Some special features that this home includes are 2 terraces that offer very beautiful views of a golf course and the ocean. Can you take a gander at how much you think a house like this would cost.. well in Prince George, I'm guessing it would cost maybe 300,000 if not more.. maybe less. I'm not sure, but it's listed in Cancun for $115,000 USD. Don't you think that's amazing. I'm not going to post pictures of the interior, because it's probably not something you would be interested in. 


 This next house is a little bit on the pricey side, but it's still really nice! I'm going to include more picture for this house, it's really modern, and more on the single family side. I really like the backyard, because there's plenty of room for entertaining. There's also room for a BBQ. It's really nice! 


 I'm guessing this is the front. They're all sort of town houses. I think I would like more to have my own yard, but this is still beautiful! 


 This is the backyard, well the back patio type thing of the home, on top you can see that there's a balcony also. There's a big yard behind the camera's view also! This is where the barbeque would go. =) 


 This is the kitchen, very modern as you can see. Stainless steel appliances, modern counter tops. 


 This is a picture where you can see both the sitting room to the right, and the dining table/ dining area right in front of you. I'm guessing that behind the camera's view is the sliding glass door to the back patio. 


 This gorgeous home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and it can sleep up to 10 people! It's 2 stories high, and has 3 parking places. It was just built in 2009, fairly new home. It has a pool, patio, balcony, high speed internet, 24 hour Security Guards, Cable TV, Laundry Room, Maid's Quarters, and Maid's Bathroom. This house is only a few minutes walk from Wal-Mart and a large shopping mall. I think it's too modern for me. I want something maybe more private and ocean front.. am I asking a little too much? 


 Would it be cheaper to build? Well, that's all the houses that I'm going to show you. I'm realizing that there's a lot of Condos in Cancun.. maybe I should build. Well, I'm not saying I'm going to, just considering it.. just another option. I think this is the last post for tonight. I hope you enjoyed house hunting with me! BYE! 

2 comments:

  1. This next house is a little bit on the pricey side, but it's still really nice! I'm going to include more picture for this house, it's really modern, and more on the single family side.

    Villas for Rent in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful dream!! keep looking for the things you want xP while you find what you really want for living, you can try your luck with villas for rent and see if México is for you!
    Keep dreaming!

    ReplyDelete