Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rich Kids??

 I wish I could say that the title explains this post but it doesn't do it very well. Pretty much, me and my Best Friend (practically sister) Celsey have been keeping  our eyes on a certain number.. well more like number$$$$$! This lifesize luxury playhouse is 36,400.00 DOLLARS! I am 13, and Celsey just turned 12. But still, who wouldn't pass up an oppurtunity to get this thing! The only thing is that we haven't really been given the opportunity.. we are starting a small savings fund. With me and my paper route and Celsey and her... finding quarters in the couch once a month it should take us.. hmm.. twenty years GIVE or take a couple years. Haha. So here it goes below is a picture of our, or the house that we want. Wait, first here is a link to the website with a lot of things for children. Such as, furniture for children, toys and a lot of other cool things. Go Here for the website. You will be satisfied but it is very pricey.


 I'll also show you some more pictures of the interior of the house. Isn't it cute though. First here is a short description that I put together about the house from what I've learned through research. 


 - This playhouse is a prime example of the craftsmanship and aesthetic details rarely seen in today's children's items. This playhouse can come with cable, running water, electricity, central air or a wireless communication system. Other architectural styles are also available from fairy tale cottages to rustic cabins or even a miniature replica of your home. Comprehensive interior design services, such as window treatments, moldings, paint colors, furnishings, rugs and flooring including wood, marble, or Mexican tile, are also available. Each playhouse is a custom piece.


-This is a picture of a built-in bookcase in the loft of the playhouse.


-The kitchen can have running water, and working appliances. That is I admit over the top for a child but still! It's cool right. 


-This is the loft bedroom that can hold two beds, but I'm sure it could also have more like three because it is quite spacious.


-This is a picture of the bottom of the stairs, sorry as it is quite blurry. But as you can see it looks like a full house! Does it not?


-This is a picture of a table and chair. So, it DOES fit regular sized furniture which could be good practice for me as I might want to endure in becoming a home designer or something. Then again, I don't like my opinion much. 


-This is a picture of some spoiled rotten kid who actually got our house because his or her parents bought it for him or her.. and also he or she looks very creepy but I think that this is just to show that a child can fit in the house comfortably.


 I hope you enjoyed learning about one of my wants :) And I do want this house so badly! But me and my Dad have some plans about getting a cheaper one and renovating it so it could be as nice if not nicer than this one. Because there is a guy who makes boats,playgrounds,play places, and houses somewhere down in Alberta. And, we have been there before and checked it out. But unfortunately we haven't seen his houses. But I'm sure he does great work. Anyways, I better be going now. This seems like I didn't talk enough but I'm also scared that it may be too long. Good Bye, I wish I could do more. But Celsey is on the phone with me right now and she's rushing me!! GRR... anyways, bye! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment