Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Supporting the Olympics


   Well,  I don't know much about olympics, I guess you could say I'm not in the KNOW! But I do watch them every lunch hour for atleast 10 Minutes.. I don't even know if that counts. But, anyways you can view the current medal stats here.
       
         Well, to start off I think it's safe to say that the clothing by Hudson's Bay Co. is pretty much a million dollar money making scheme by now. But, I'm sure a rather large chunk of that goes to the Olympics, to help support them, and other things like that.. it's not all profit. I know that I'm guilty for buying the merchandise just because they're cool! And, I just want to be able to say "I have 2010 Olympic Clothing!" Not being selfish in anyway though. Everyday at my school we watch the Olympics. It's not like you have to, have to go. But the teachers screen the projector in the library, and if you want to watch you just go during lunch hour. Which is 11:46-12:26. Quite a while. Anyways, my favorite sport to watch in the Olympics is probably skiing. Since, I do love to skii. And the most boring one for me is hockey. Because the the teams are from all different countries and I don't know who they are, or anything about them, I guess I just like local hockey! But skiing is fun to watch. Seeing the skiiers glide through the course with such amazing speed. I just wish I could do that.. it is like a passion of mine. That I was never meant to realize. Something, that I long to do.. but can never fulfill the dream of actually doing it! Anyways, I just wanted to post a couple pictures below, of how I support the Olympics! 
                        
                                      I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment