Thursday, February 18, 2010

Before and After Transformation.

   My room is a complete mess.. it is so messy that it pains me that I have to sleep in it every night.. I was thinking of cleaning it, but I didn't want to as it would be too much work. But then I thought about just doing a 'Before and After' post on my Blog. That gave me the enthusiasm to spark up and clean my room! The following is pretty much just pictures. This is what I looked like when I started cleaning...


                        
           It was a pretty hard job.. Here's the results:


                                         BEFORE: Laundry Pile
                                         AFTER: Laundry Pile


     Big enough transformation for you guys? It gets better yet. 


                                  BEFORE: Bed
                                  AFTER: Bed
                                           


                                        BEFORE: Corner
                                           AFTER: Corner
                                     


                                        BEFORE: Wardrobe
                                         AFTER: Wardrobe




                                 BEFORE:  Closet
                                   AFTER: Closet
                        And last, but certainly not least...




                               






                    That is me when I FINALLY finished. 

                              The finished product :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment