Monday, February 22, 2010

SLASH!!

  If I say Saul Hudson, who do you think of? Well, you probably don't think of anybody because that name isn't really that much of a known name. But, if I say Slash. You may or may not know who I'm talking about. Slash is a British AND American musician. He plays guitar. Slash is best-known as the former lead guitarist of hard rock band Guns N' Roses, he performed and recorded with this band from 1985-1966. He, later, formed the eponymous Slash's Snakepit and he co-founded Velvet Revolver with some former bandmates. His debut solo album, is going to be released sometime in May of this year. In August of 2009 he was named #2 on the list of the ten Best Electric Guitar Players of All Time!


     I am not a very big hard-rock fan. But I was at my friend Kaley's the other day, and we were listening to Guns N' Roses, and I really liked it. She lent me a book called 'SLASH' it's sort of like a biography of his life. And it's really interesting right now. It's kind of funny how much trouble he got into. But it probably wasn't at the time. My friend Kaley is in LOVE with Slash. She said that she would bite off her own thumb to just meet him. Then she said she would give him her thumb and say "Here, dude." LOL, she's crazy!


       A list of good Guns N' Roses songs:
Welcome to the Jungle
Sweet Child o' Mine
Paradise City 
It's So Easy
Anything Goes 


                       Below are a couple pictures of Slash.





                              
                Sorry, the pictures are a little bit blurry! :) Anyways, I hope this post wasn't too boring. And, I will post more about Slash when his new album comes out! 

              

No comments:

Post a Comment