Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Nerdy Ways

This post is pretty much going to be about how much of a loser I am.. and my addiction to ClubPenguin. :) Well, I have a few addictions. Including eating, procrastinating (does that count), and the computer.
     
          ClubPenguin is basically a website where you can create your own penguin and walk around, play games to make 'coins', and chat with other penguins.

          The one thing about clubpenguin that sort of sucks. Is that to become a member, which gives you the benefits of being able to upgrade your igloo (iggy) and get furniture and clothing, you need to pay money. Most people use Visas and pay on the website.. but some people just go to stores such as Wal-Mart, and Save on Foods and buy cards. The cards and memberships are purchased according to months. You can buy 1 month memberships, 6 month memberships, and 12 month memberships (a year). I purchased two 1 month memberships from Wal-Mart, and the first one expired. So, I activated my next card, and this one expires in 12 days! :) I'm getting the most of it though.

           Well, igloos can basically be decorated in different ways. I have more pictures, that I will post. But they're on my cell phone, sadly. This is a picture of my current igloo and my last igloo! 
                -going to add hardwood flooring to this one soon.
       

            Below is a picture of my friend's current igloo and her old igloo.

              
                Below is just a picture of the map of Clubpenguin.. I thought it could be interesting to show.. Even though this post is pretty boring anyways. :)

 
                    Anyways, I don't think this is very interesting. Just thought I would give you an idea. I think I'll post a clubpenguin thing anytime I have nothing to talk about. It's pretty fun! :) Maybe once the puffle party starts up! :D Anyways. I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment