Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hoodie Buddie!

 Well, hello there. In my last post I told you about something called a 'Hoodie Buddie.' And this is my post where I'm going to tell you all about the Hoodie Buddie. Kind of like... a review, but I don't own one. So I'll make a review post when I get one.


 Here's a picture of a Hoodie Buddie. 

  You might be thinking that this looks just like any ordinary hoodie, with some girl holding the drawstring up in a very annoying way.. but it's not. This is a Hoodie Buddie. It's basically a Hoodie, but the drawstrings have headphones at the end. Betty White invented this amazing contraption because in her words,
"God forbid you actually have to hold something!" 
  I agree with you Betty.

  In my opinion, the coolest part of the Hoodie Buddie is that it's 100% machine washable! Even the headphones! You just CAN NOT, let me repeat myself for the more dense people who didn't catch it the first time... CAN NOT dry it! It has to be hung out to dry or else you will short the wires, and then you're pretty much left with a regular hoodie. 

 Here is a picture of a Hoodie Buddie. 

  The Hoodie Buddie has two normal sized pockets, in the same place that all hoodies and jackets do, but it also has a secret pocket where you hold your ipod or cell phone. Inside this pocket there is a cord, alike the one attached to your normal headphones, and you simply just plug it into your device (whatever that may be.) 

 If you don't like the headphones that come with the Hoodie Buddie (it comes with two sets) you can always detach them and attach your own. A lot of people like these Hoodies for travelling because you don't have to remember when your ipod is, since you'll be running around a lot from plane to plane. I think this Hoodie is practical in every way! There are many different colors, purple, blue, pink, green, multi-colored. There are also different lines of Hoodie Buddies. Because, there are many companies associated with Hoodie Buddie. Such as, Paul Frank. 

 I think that Hoodie Buddies make a perfect gift, I'm thinking of getting one for my friend. They're a great idea, and frankly, I'm surprised that nobody came up with this sooner. But I guess it's better late than never. I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about the Hoodie Buddie, I'll have some cool links below so you can learn more if you want. :) 

 You can order, browse, or learn more about Hoodie Buddie on their website here.


 
 You can watch a really cool review on the Hoodie Buddie here.This review was made by 'Luvetheskinurin' on youtube.

2 comments:

  1. lol i have a hoodiebuddie the sounds quality is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pullover Hoodies by independent artists and designers from around the world. T-Shirts and Hoodies galaxy hoodies

    ReplyDelete