Wednesday, October 27, 2010

25 Questions

 Well, I have to restart this post because I accidentally highlighted it all when trying to change the font and then I accidentally pressed the Backspace button... Yah, it made me very mad. So, I decided to start again because I didn't want to be a failure.. so I'll get on with it now. 

 This post is going to be a remake of the very popular TAG that has been making it's way through the Youtube community for quite some time now, and since I don't really make vlogs on youtube. I decided to make a blog with the same questions! :) So, here we go. Oh! And by the way, I tag everyone reading this post to do this TAG, if you want of course. :) 


 25 Questions!

1. Do you have any pets? -- Yes, my family has three dogs, one cat, and two horses.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. -- An old fashioned bell that my Dad brought me from Texas, the computer mouse, my cell phone, and a head band.

 
3. What's the weather like right now? -- It's pretty cold outside but I'm happy it hasn't snowed yet!

 
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? -- No, I do not drive.

 
5. What time did you wake up this morning? -- I tried to wake up before 7 AM, but I ended up getting out of bed at 7:21 AM.

 
6. When was the last time you showered? -- I had a shower Tuesday night, and a bath Wednesday night. 

 
7. What was the last movie you saw? -- The last move I saw was Karate Kid. It was an amazing movie.

 
8. What does your last text message say? -- It's from my brother and it says "What! I googled it and they said they had some!"

 
9. What's your ringtone? -- I currently have my ringtone set to silent, but if I was to take it off of silent it would play Baby by Justin Bieber.

 
10. Have you ever been to a different country? -- Yes, I've been to Hawaii, Mexico, Jamaica. Hawaii doesn't count too much because I was really little but I'm including it anyways.

 
11. Do you like sushi? -- Uhm, no.

 
12. Where do you buy your groceries? -- My mom buys the groceries, but I go with her sometimes. 

 
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? -- Uhm, unless sleepy tea counts as medication... then no. 

 
14. How many siblings do you have? -- I have 5 sisters, and 2 brothers.

 
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? -- My family owns a desktop computer, and I have a piece of crap DELL laptop that you don't even want to get me started on.. trust me!

 
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? -- My next birthday is exactly a month from today (November 27th) and I will be turning 14 years old.

 
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? -- I don't wear either.

 
18. Do you color your hair? -- I have colored my hair before.

 
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. -- Considering it's 8:17 PM, I'm planning on finishing this blog post, starting some laundry, not doing my homework, watching t.v, and then going on msn until I fall asleep.

 
20. When was the last time you cried? -- Tuesday night.

 
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? -- I really like cheese on a pizza, I also like pepperoni and hawaiian.   

 

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? -- Cheeseburgers for the win :) 
 
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? -- A couple times, my first one was a fail though.. I fell asleep on the keyboard.

 
24. What is your eye color? -- My eyes are brown.. like mud.

 
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? -- I don't really drink either too much, I'm not too picky in that particular subject. I'll drink either. My favorite type of pop is usually root beer.





 Well, I hope you liked learning a little bit about me. I hope you do this TAG and have fun doing it! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment