Thursday, November 4, 2010

Remade Christmas Wishlist

Hey guys, I know I've been missing in action for a while but I'm back! I've just been pretty busy... I had a pretty amazing dream last night that was really long but I didn't have time to write it down on paper so I kind of forgot most of the details, so I decided that I'm going to remake my Christmas Wishlist because since the last one it has changed. So, here we go. (note: this is kind of a girly post!)

Okay, so these are a pair of lulu lemon pants, and they're at the top of my list for sure :) They look super comfy and I definitely think they're one of the most likely things on this list.

Sorry this picture is so blurry, I took it directly off of the website. Anyways, it is a purple and grey hoodie from lulu lemon and I really like it :)

And here is another thing from lulu lemon, it is a purple and black headband, sorry this one is also very blurry.

I LOVE this shirt, it's from American Eagle and I love it.

Another shirt from American Eagle... but I don't know which color I like better, either this one...

Or this one? What do you think? :)

I've wanted just a plain old hoodie for a while.. believe it or not all of the sweaters that I have are full zip, so I really like this :)

I like this hoodie (also from american eagle) because it's just nice and plain and it's a pullover hoodie also.

I really want a pair of flats but I don't know if I want these ones...

These ones...

Or these ones? What do you think? :)

Again, with the skinny jeans :) I like these ones because they are a light color, and again, all of my jeans are dark and not light, so I think this will be a neat change.

More skinny jeans, I liked these jeans because I don't have a single pair of jeans without at least one hole in them, I'm getting kind of tired of it.

This shirt looks VERY comfy, and I love the color... so that's why it's on the list.

I just added this in because I need a belt, not this one in particular... it was just the thinnest one I could find.

 I love this bag and I think it's really cute to use as a sort of backpack for school, I found it on thesak.com, there are other colors too, and it was a tough decision but I chose this one because of the pink flowers on the side.


MACBOOK PRO!!!!! MY DREAM!!!!! hahah, I don't know why I included this because I know I won't get it... but a girl can dream!

I recently started reading a series but I only own the first three books, and my school library only has the first, so I really need this book because the last book kind of had a cliffhanger ending and I'm pretty much DYING to read the next one... which is the picture above.

I heard about this book through Ellen, and it seems like a really cool book to read. I think I'll enjoy it. I really want this book ! :)

And... of course... you knew this was coming. THE MMVA'S!!! I really want to go, this is a picture of the streets of Toronto flooded for the 2009 MMVA's!
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry if it was too girly... or too many pictures or whatever. But I had fun making it! Time for bed! Good Night! I promise my next post with be educational or something more interesting! GOOD NIGHT! :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment